How old do you think you should be to drive?


The age to drive is a popular subject for people who are a year or two away! You get to start thinking of all the things you could do. I personally think that at 15 should be a good age!
What do you think of the age?
Consider the Following!
-Your maturity level
-Your schooling and grades
-Where you spend most of your time
-You could do more things like sports and groups
-You can be on time to things
-And much much more!
Some of these are better while still other are cautious!

5 comments:

Mr. T said...

I think it should be the age you can touch all the peddles and see over the steering wheel.

L1ttl3 Man said...

Um Tucker that would not be so good for everyone because some are taller and yonger than others. For Morgan and other midgets that would be never. I do believe that it should be when you are meture enough that you can drive safe adn obey the rules of the road. Catherine you do make a point that you could get places better, but you could also ride your bike untill you get your license. What do you think about these facts?

Catherine said...

I agree with Andrew! Tucker, it is not fair to all people! Maybe they should consider your maturity level and your grades from school! These would really be one to consider!

nstout2 said...

I think that it should be based on your maturity level and your grades. Where you spend your time is too personal, then you would have to pay people to stalk you.

luke Brown said...

I think that age 15 is one year to young. I think this because at age 15 you have not hit the peak of maturity level. It is a great time to start learning how to drive, but I don't think its the right time to start driving on your own.

Followers